Tuesday 22 November 2011

Autumn - Accidents and Chance

Exploring Concepts

Part 6 – Parallel Projects

Project: Accidents and Chance


I really enjoyed this project mainly because of the fabulous random effects that can be achieved.  The possibilities seem endless, but as the notes say it is easy to get carried away with the excitement of the results of the process.  Part of me also worries about the legitimacy of using craft techniques.  I guess if it develops or enhances the creative process then anything goes.

Some of the images below have been cropped.







My Autumn Leaves picture didn't work out too well but I was particularly anxious to try using the sacking over hardbord as a support.  The broken hues I explored were also interesting, but the effect wasn't great.




No comments:

Post a Comment